Last update: 2015-05-28
Before using the services offered on the MDM, you must carefully read this Policy and the Terms and Conditions for the MDM. By accessing and / or using the MDM, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be subject to all the conditions provided in those documents.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In the course of your use of the MDM, DORO may collect and use the following personal information:
• Information needed for the creation of your account on the MDM: first name, last name, email address, phone number, and password
• Additional information collected during usage if you use the MDM Senior Application: for example your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and information about how you use the basic functions of the device, apps on the device, pictures, contacts, calls, e-mails and use of the settings.
However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
3. HOW WILL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU BE USED BY DORO?
The information we collect mainly allows us to:
• Create, use and keep your user account;
If you use the MDM Senior Application, the information also allows us to:
• Improve your usage of the device by sending triggered tutorials to you.
• Transmit some of the above mentioned data to the relative authorized by you so that he/she too can provide support to you.
• Develop, deliver, and improve Doro products, services, content, and advertising. Doro might for example use your email address to send service related messages to you. Doro may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis
• Provide assistance and solve any problems you faced during the use of the Website or of our products and services;
• Inform you about news and updates of our products and services;
• For any other purpose specified when you voluntarily send your personal data in order to comply with applicable regulations and provide our services.
4. HOW WILL WE SHARE YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION?
DORO may share your personal information with third parties operating on its behalf or with business partners.
Your personal information may be shared with other affiliated companies, our suppliers or subcontractors responsible for providing management, hosting, maintenance and administration of the MDM and the services and transactions associated with it.
Your personal data will be reported in compliance with applicable law and within the framework of agreements to ensure compliance with this policy.
In addition, we may be forced to disclose your personal information because of a law or a regulation in force, a court order or regulation, or if such disclosure is necessary in the context of an investigation or proceeding, on the national territory or abroad.
5. IN WHICH CASES MAY DORO CONTACT YOU?
5.1 Information on products and services
DORO may send you information about products, services and business provided by DORO and DORO group companies.
In this regard, we comply with the choices you have expressed at the creation of your account. Moreover, you can always change your choices:
• By configuring the settings for your user account, or
• By sending us an email at the following address: email@example.com or,
• By using the unsubscribe links in our newsletters or prospecting emails.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct, and suppress your personal data and to object upon legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Doro at the following address:
226 43 Lund
You can also at any time exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal information for marketing commercial prospection, by contacting Doro at the following address:
226 43 Lund
or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
8. DATA RETENTION
9. TRANSFER OF DATA INTERNATIONALLY
We do not transfer your information outside the EEA.
This policy was last amended on 2015-05-28.
11. HOW TO CONTACT DORO?
If you have any question regarding the use of your data, or the exercise of your right to access, correct or suppress your data, contact us at the following email address: email@example.com