Hopefully you know that the camera in your smartphone is very capable! In addition, the pictures you take are organized in an album that you always have with you and can easily view and share with others. Our photo school gives you the best pointers for taking excellent pictures.
Shoot like a pro
We’re all photographers, and with the camera in your smartphone you can take really great pictures. Follow these simple tips and you’ll soon discover how to take even better photos. Impress friends and family with professional-looking photos!
1. Dare to get close to the subject.
2. Decide what you “must” include in the picture rather than trying to get everything.
3. Remember that with some phones the shot is not taken until you remove your finger from the shutter button.
4. Hold the camera steady. If you take pictures indoors without a flash, this is really important for getting good sharpness. Lean against a doorframe or a chair for support.
5. Preferably shoot pictures outdoors to give them a natural light.
6. Find a "clean" background. When shooting portraits it’s important that the background not steal the attention. Avoid things sticking up behind a person's head.
7. Last but not least, here’s the best advice applied even by professionals: Take a lot of pictures as this increases your chances of getting the perfect shot. Don’t be afraid to take many pictures. Your phone has plenty of space and it’s easy to delete the ones that are no good later on.
Share your pictures
One of the very best things about having a smartphone is the ability to share great moments as soon as they happen. Take a picture and send it directly to friends and family via MMS, email or social media. It’s the perfect way to send greetings when travelling. You can also print out the pictures you’ve taken, or why not order a printed photo book for remembering your holiday? Good luck with your photography. Click, click!
Shooting with your Doro smartphone
1. From the Home screen, locate and tap the Camera or “Snap” icon
2. Tap the part of the image that you want the camera to focus on
4. Tap the shutter icon on the screen to snap a photo
5. To view your photo, tap the small “thumbnail” photo in the bottom left corner of the screen
Share pictures from your Doro smartphone
1. While viewing the photo, tap the "I want to" button in the upper right corner of your screen
2. Tap "Share this image"
3. To send as an MMS, tap "Message"
4. Choose from your list of contacts the person you want to send the image to